Elite Black Car Precautions for Coronavirus COVID-19
THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR PASSENGERS, PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES IS OUR TOP PRIORITY. AS QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS ARISE AS A RESULT OF COVID-19 (COMMONLY REFERRED TO AS CORONA-VIRUS), OUR COMPANY HAS TAKEN A NUMBER OF PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES TO PROVIDE THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF PROTECTION FOR OUR CUSTOMERS AND STAFF.
As a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are rolling out the following “9 Steps of Safety” program:
- Each Chauffeur’s temperature is taken twice daily. Chauffeurs that are sick are not allowed to return to work without testing
- All Chauffeurs wear a washable double-ply mask with a PM2.5 filter
- Chauffeurs use hand sanitizer pre and post trip, and after handling any luggage
- Hand sanitizer is available to all our guests
- Chauffeurs will open and close all doors and trunks and will not shake hands, to eliminate the need of our passengers to touch anything
- All our vehicles are deep cleaned and sanitized daily before leaving the lot which includes a CDC approved aerosol spray. All contact surfaces that are used by both passengers and chauffeurs are wiped down
- Between every trip, high traffic areas in every vehicle will be cleaned with CDC approved antibacterial wipes
- Sneeze guards/Partitions that go directly behind the front seat are available upon request
- Currently, we are asking all passengers to wear masks who travel in our vehicles
We are here to support our community when you need us most; no request is too big or small. Whether it be for a doctor’s appointment, grocery shopping, senior transportation, or food delivery – we are here for you and look forward to serving you now and well into the future.
Book your reservation now
Elite Black Car has the experience, the fleet, and a team of professionals to get you to your destination in comfort and style.